TERMS & CONDITIONS
CLASSES BOOKING, ARRIVAL & LATENESS POLICY:
• All classes should be booked in advance via the Momoyoga App (you can download from App Store or Google Play).
• To book a class you must have purchased the Intro Pass, 1, 5, or 10 Session Pass to be able to have credits in your Momoyoga App account or pay at the time you book. The payment will not be accepted after the session has been incurred.
• All classes start on time. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before, especially if you need to change clothes. Late entry is absolutely discouraged, be mindful that it affects the instructor and other students.
CLASS PASS AND PRICING
• All prices are available here. They are quoted in Macau Patacas (MOP).
• The Intro Pass for 3 sessions is available for new students only, it can be purchased only once. The 3 sessions should be used within 3 weeks from your first session. Any unused credit will not be refunded.
• The 5 and 10 Session Pass will have the validity of 2 and 3 months, and it will be activated when you book your first class. Any unused classes will not be refunded or extended.
• The Class Passes cannot be shared.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice
• All passes are non-transferable.
• A session cancellation should be made via the Momoyoga App up to 2 hours before the class start time without incurring a charge.
• Students using the Intro Pass, 1, 5, or 10 Class Pass who book into a session but fail to attend or to cancel on time, will result in the deduction of the credit from your Pass.
• MarluzYoga reserves the right to cancel classes due to unforeseen circumstances that may occur. The credit will be added back onto your account.
• The Ashtanga Yoga outdoor classes take place only from October to December. We fully depend on the weather conditions. In case of raining the class might be moved online, to a studio setting or cancelled. You will be informed about the changes at least 2 hours before the class starts.
CLASSES AND STUDIO ETIQUETTES:
• Avoid arriving late. It affects the instructor and other participants.
• No food is permitted in the yoga room.
• Avoid entering the yoga room with shoes.
• Avoid having your mobile near you while you practice, only do so for emergencies. Turn off your mobile or put it in silent mode.
• When you book for an online class, make sure you are familiar with Zoom. Thirty minutes before the class starts, you will receive an email with the Zoom link to connect. To read more about the guidelines for the online classes, please check here.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK:
• Yoga is a physical activity that requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and could result in physical injury. Be fully aware of the risks and hazards involved in practicing yoga and make sure to consult your doctor prior to and regarding your participation in Marluzyoga sessions.
• Make sure you inform the yoga instructor about any medical condition or injury before your participation in any yoga session or related activities.