TERMS & CONDITIONS
CLASSES BOOKING, ARRIVAL & LATENESS POLICY:
• All classes should be booked in advance via the Momoyoga App (you can download from App Store or Google Play).
• To book a class you must have purchased the Intro Pass, 1, 5, or 10 Session Pass to be able to have credits in your Momoyoga App account or pay at the time you book. The payment will not be accepted after the session has been incurred.
• All classes start on time. Please arrive at least 15-10 minutes before, especially if you need to change clothes. Late entry is absolutely discouraged, be mindful that it affects the instructor and other students. For security reasons and the Warehouse Studio policy, the main access door will be closed at the moment the session starts.
CLASS PASS AND PRICING
• All prices are available here. They are quoted in Macau Patacas (MOP).
• The Intro Pass for 3 sessions is available for new students only, it can be purchased only once. The 3 sessions should be used within 3 weeks from your first session. Any unused credit will not be refunded.
• The 5 and 10 Session Pass will have the validity of 1 and 2 months, and it will be activated when you book your first class. Any unused classes will not be refunded or extended.
• The Class Passes cannot be shared.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice
• All passes are non-transferable.
• In case of government mandatory lockdown due to COVID-19 threat, the classes will be transferred to an online format and the booking will remain the same.
THE WAREHOUSE STUDIO YOGA ROOM CAPACITY:
• The room capacity is 6 people and if the class is fully booked, you will stay on the waitlist and you will be notified at least 2 hours before the session if a spot becomes available. Only the online classes and the outdoors Ashtanga have a larger capacity.
• If you are on the waitlist and don’t receive any notification, please don’t come to the studio as we cannot guarantee a spot for you.
• A session cancellation should be made via the Momoyoga App up to 2 hours before the class start time without incurring a charge.
• Students using the Intro Pass, 1, 5, or 10 Class Pass who book into a session but fail to attend or to cancel on time, will result in the deduction of the credit from your Pass.
• Cancellations will not be accepted via Whatsapp, phone call, email, or social media.
• MarluzYoga reserves the right to cancel classes due to unforeseen circumstances that may occur. The credit will be added back onto your account.
• The Ashtanga Yoga class is outdoors, so we fully depend on the weather conditions. In case of raining the class might be moved online, to a studio setting or cancelled. You will be informed about the changes at least 2 hours before the class starts.
CLASSES AND STUDIO ETIQUETTES:
• Avoid arriving late. It affects the instructor and other participants.
• No food is permitted in the yoga room.
• Avoid entering the yoga room with shoes.
• Avoid having your mobile near you while you practice, only do so for emergencies. Turn off your mobile or put it in silent mode.
• In helping to protect the environment, please be conscious of the amount of toilet paper you use and remember to turn off the toilet/changing rooms lights when you leave.
• When you book for an online class, make sure you have a Zoom account active, otherwise you can open one for free. Thirty minutes before the class starts, you will receive an email with the Zoom link to connect. To read more about the guidelines for the online classes, please check here.
SAFETY & HYGIENE:
• Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the premises.
• Avoid walking from the changing rooms barefoot.
• Avoid leaving your purse or any valuable item in the changing room as MarluzYoga and The Warehouse Studio management will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage.
• The Warehouse Studio users must at all times take note of the Studio guidelines and signs which might be visible at the common areas and are requested to comply with any reasonable directions which the management of the Studio may issue to ensure the smooth operation for the convenience of all the users.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK:
• Yoga is a physical activity that requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and could result in physical injury. Be fully aware of the risks and hazards involved in practicing yoga and make sure to consult your doctor prior to and regarding your participation in Marluzyoga sessions.
• Make sure you inform the yoga instructor about any medical condition or injury before your participation in any yoga session or related activities.